CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
For hiring a Policy Officer (6 positions)
The Center for Research and Policy Making (CRPM) is implementing a regional project on Invigorating Civil Society–Government Policy Dialogue on RIRA (Regional Investment Reform Agenda) with the support of the Regional Cooperation Council. The project will be implemented in the 6 Western Balkan economies and aims to support the inclusion of civil society and the private sector in a policy dialogue on RIRA in each individual economy.
For the purpose of implementation of the project, CRPM is launching a Call for Applications to hire six (6) national policy officers – one per individual economy – that will be part of the regional project team.
Location of the assignment: Tirana, Sarajevo, Prishtina, Skopje, Podgorica, Belgrade.
Duration of the assignment: 6 weeks (beginning of August – mid-September)
Tasks and responsibilities:
* Conducts initial mapping of the relevant national policies, stakeholders from the public and private sector and CSOs in the area of investment policy in each economy
* Coordinates the organization of the Open Days in the respective economy together with CRPM (in terms both of logistics and content)
* Moderates the event
* Conducts a TNA (Training Needs Assessment)
* Drafts an event report and a TNA report
* Participates in the mapping of private sector entities and CSOs to be selected for future capacity building activities
* Provides input to the situation analysis regarding the involvement of private sector and CSOs in the investment policy on the regional and national level (in the respective economy)
* University degree in the area of economy, business, finance or other related fields. A Master degree in the area will be considered an asset.
* Previous experience in the area of economy and investments
* Experience in working with civil society organizations and thorough understanding of the civil society landscape in the respective economy
* Understanding of the actors in the area of investments in the public and private sector in the respective economy
* Fluency in English
* Good communication skills and confidence in public speaking
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a CV, Letter of Interest and financial offer to the following addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 July 2018. The application should clearly illustrate that the candidate possesses the skills and qualifications listed above. Only candidates who fully meet the application criteria will be pre-selected for an interview via Skype. Candidates will be informed about the outcome of the selection process by 31 July 2018.
Deadline for submission of applications: 15 July 2018
(i) In accordance with data protection legislation, when applying please inform us whether you desire your personal data to be stored in CRPM’s database for future recruitment opportunities or you want us to destroy it after this Call ends.
(ii) CRPM is an employer who offers equal opportunities. Candidates from marginalized groups and women are particularly encouraged to apply